1. Due to special geriatric interest and concern Dr. Pankaj Patil is working with Senior Citizen club and Virangula Kendra, Dahanukar colony, Happy colony, Kothrud, Pune.
– Free consultations on every Wednesday in morning hours since 2008.
– Free consultations every month at Senior Citizen Club, Dattamandir, Katraj since 2010.
– Conducting free lectures and health camps regularly on various geriatric problems at both these places.
– Writing various articles regularly on health issues in Snehsamvad Annual magazine of Dahanukar Senior Citizen club, Kothrud, Pune.
2. Suvarna prashan drop called „Herbal Immunization Oral Vaccine“ in Tejovalay Society in Warje and at Atharva clinic & Panchakarma center since 2014.
Suvarna prashan drop is a combination of important valuable herbs good for our brain development and include gold bhasma which is very powerful immunity enhancing medicine. Its one of the 16 Sanskaras which are performed on children since birth to 16 years according to Indian tradition. This drop brings good physical, mental and psychological growth and development of children. It improves intellectual quotient (IQ), good memory and confidence, too.